Learn from Home
The "Learn from Home" model for Computer Science class will be similar to the way class normally works.
* Students will work on assignments at their own pace, with the teacher as the facilitator.
* Students need to plan to work on these assignments on a laptop or desktop computer.
* Students will use Google Classroom to receive all instructions, assignments, ask questions, and receive guidance.
* Students should plan to spend about 30 minutes per day working on assignments for computer science. They may plan to work on assignments daily or to manage the time flexibly (i.e. 1 hour on Monday and 1.5 hours on Thursday, or any combination.)
Teacher Online Hours - Daily:
* 10:00am - 12:00pm
* 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Ways you can contact Mrs. Parker:
* Ask private questions on an assignment in Google Classroom
* Email your question - email@example.com